Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
Please read the booking conditions carefully as they outline the basis upon which bookings are accepted by Lama Tourism LLC.
References to “us”, “we” and/or “our”, “Lama.ae”, “Lama Tours” “Lama” in these booking terms and conditions shall mean Lama Tourism LLC.
The terms of this agreement apply to bookings made on Lama Tourism website ( www.Lama.ae and www.Lamatoursdubai.com) .
These terms and conditions apply once the booking is confirmed and the payment is completed.
Tours & Activities (Tours, Restaurants, Admissions, Activities, Other Travel Options)
- Block out dates are subject to change. Travel products may not be operated/available on Public holidays such as Eid Holidays, New Year holidays.
- The operating hours mean the start and end time of the tours & activities.
- Itineraries, prices and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- Booking conditions may differ depending on the tours & activities. Please refer to the product details before booking.
Child age and Conditions
- Child age and conditions differ depending on the individual service.
- Please check terms of individual services before booking.
- Child needs to be within the child age range on the day of participation.
- Some tours & activities are not suitable for people under a certain age. Please check product details before booking.
- All prices and fees shown on the website are in United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED)
- All prices and fees include Vat.
- Itineraries, prices and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice. Please check the latest price before booking.
- The price is only guaranteed after booking is confirmed and paid in full by you.
- Instant booking – booking and credit card payment will be completed instantly. Confirmation (voucher in some cases) will be sent to you by e-mail or by phone call as soon as the payment is complete. If the booking cannot be confirmed (Date was already booked/price change), we will do our best to suggest an alternative date, time or plan.
- On Request booking – it will take up to 3 business days until you will receive a reply from us. Once the booking is confirmed and credit card payment is complete, confirmation (voucher) will be sent to you by email. If the booking cannot be confirmed, we will do our best to suggest an alternative date, time or plan.
- Business days of Lama.ae is based on the UAE calendar.
- Some tours and activities require a signature on a “consent of participation” document.
Booking Confirmation (Voucher)
- Booking confirmation (voucher) will be sent to the registered email address after the booking is confirmed and payment is complete.
- Booking Confirmation (Voucher) needs to be printed out and presented to the staff on arrival at the meeting place. If there is no presentation of the voucher on the service day, it may take time to confirm the reservation or it may or may not be able to be confirmed.
- Booking Confirmation (Voucher) is valid only for the stated items and passengers.
- If you can not present the voucher for any reason, please inform Lama Tourism by email or phone call in advance.
If Lama Tourism is informed of any change in the booking details from the tour operator (such as meeting place, start time, etc) prior to the service date, we will inform you in advance by e-mail.
Credit card payment required for online bookings on Lama Tourism website. Customers are asked to check the credit card fee conditions before check out. Credit card details of our customers are not stored by us and are protected at all times Tap Payments Gateway secure banking systems at time of entry on the site using encryption.
Amendment and cancellation
Should you or a member of your party cancel your booking or any part of your booking, you must advise in writing to Lama Tourism. Amendment or cancellations by phone will not be accepted for corporate bookings and large quantities.
Please check the amendment/cancellation policy carefully before completing your booking request, as the policy differs depending on the tours & activities.
No refund can be made if the booking is canceled after the cancellation deadline. Amendment/cancellation request sent and received after business hours will be deemed and dealt with on the next business day.
This website is based on United Arab Emirates Time – GST (UTC/GMT + 4).
Cancellation fee and refund policy
Please check the cancellation policy on the relevant page at the time of reservation.
If we are forced to change your booking or part of your booking for any reason beyond our control, we reserve the right to vary your itinerary and will endeavor to give you notice thereof. In case of cancellation by the tour operator, you will receive a full refund.
However, Lama Tourism shall not be liable for damages incurred by the client owing to the reasons listed herein under and those similar thereto,
- Natural disaster, war disturbances, acts of terror, uprisings and alteration or cancellation of the tour itinerary due to such causes.
- Accidents of fire related to transportation, accommodation facilities, and alteration or cancellation of the tour itinerary due to such causes;
- Orders of foreign government officials, immigration regulations, isolation as the result of infectious disease and alteration or cancellation due to such causes;
- Accidents occurring during the passengers free activities;
- Food poisoning;
- Infectious disease (Virus or any transmittable disease such as COVID-19)
We have right to change the cancellation policy when necessary.
It is important to note that Lama.ae is only acting as an online booking agent, we have no liability in respect of the supply of any element of your booking, including any liability for illness, personal injury, death or loss of any kind, delay and inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any provider of travel services or products or by other third parties. Any claim for damages for injury, illness, loss or death must be brought against the relevant supplier of the travel services or products.
LAMA TOURISM will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and consequential damages caused by improper use our online booking service, membership services, illegal use of services or change in information supplied by users.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be read as excluding, restricting or modifying rights under the Trade Practices Act and other legislation given to consumers in relation to the supply of goods and services.
Lama Tourism is not liable for the loss, damage, theft of baggages.
Lama Tourism deems that all customers making any payment towards a booking from this website have represented themselves as being healthy for travel. Should they have any serious illness, no participation is accepted until being guaranteed by professional physicians as being fit for travel. Customers shall assume all responsibilities and shall not seek any litigation or compensation from Lama Tourism under any circumstances should the customer become ill during the course of the tour. Lama Tourism shall use its best efforts to assist and provide for the comfort of the customer but does not assume any legal liability.
Lama Tourism strongly recommends you to purchase insurance on medical, tour cancellation, flight delay, baggage, personal accident and related insurance in order to get full protection against any unforeseen circumstances.
Lama Tourism shall be exempt from any liability in the event of any accident rising from, but not limited to, loss or damage of properties, injury to people, death during tour, etc. Settlements will ensue in accordance with rules set by airlines, hotels, buses, etc. You agree that Lama Tourism will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of a dispute or disagreement between you and any participating provider or a third party for anything that is in any way related to this Site or the use of information contained in this Site, and you hereby expressively waive any such claim against Lama Tourism.
Law of Contract
The contract is deemed an agreement between customers and Lama Tourism. Any legal action arising under the contract shall be litigated in the appropriate court, having jurisdiction in that emirate. By making any payment towards a booking, you have agreed to the terms and conditions set on this website. Lama Tourism has the right to change or cancel the programs if necessary.
Intellectual Property Rights (Intellectual Property Rights)
Lama Tourism’s business name, logo, all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are all trademarks or service marks of Lama Tourism LLC. All other names, logos, names of related products and services, design marks and slogans used in this website are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners (providers). All of these rights are legally protected. The copyrights of tours & activities, and other service information, slides, photos, images, maps, tourist guides and other materials posted on this site are all attributed to Lama Tourism or their respective providers. You can access these materials, but we do not allow you to copy, distribute or otherwise use it unless you download it for personal use. You cannot use these copyrights or other intellectual property rights (intellectual property rights) related to this site in any way, without obtaining prior written consent from Lama Tourism.
We may refer to third party products, services, reservation conditions / procedures, trade names, trademarks, other information on this site, but this will not cause Lama Tourism to approve, sponsor, endorse or recommend. In addition, the link to the site operated by a third party other than Lama Tourism is for the convenience of the members. Lama Tourism is not responsible for products, services, reservation conditions / procedures, trade names, trademarks, other information provided or used by third parties on these sites.
Your Obligation & Warranties
In consideration of Lama Tourism permitting you to book on-line, you warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years old and have the power and authority to enter into a binding contract with us and with the carriers of product and services that you acquire; (b) the information you provide us about yourself is true, accurate, current as required. When making an on-line booking, you must enter details of each traveler correctly and accordingly to their passport. Lama Tourism has no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the incorrect entry of a traveler’s name or as a result of the carrier’s policies.
Changes in prices & itineraries
We reserve the right to adjust our prices as may be necessary at any time.
Passport & Visa
All individuals departing from UAE must be in possession of a valid passport. If your passport is due to expire within six months of your return arrival back in UAE then under normal circumstances you should obtain a new passport. Visas, including transit visas, are the passengers own responsibility. For more information Please check with the respective Embassy or Consulate of each country that you are traveling to, as many destinations require visas for both UAE nationals and any other nationality passport holders.
Health & Immigration
Passengers should familiarize themselves with any health or visa requirements that may apply to the areas they intend visiting. Passengers shall be responsible for all entry, exit, health and other documents required by law, regulations, orders, demands or requirements of countries being visited or transited. Each passenger shall carry a valid passport at all times. Visas are the responsibility of the passenger and Lama Tourism is not liable for any loss or expense due to a passenger’s failure to comply with the above.