Dubai is well known of its supertall skyscrapers, fascinating and beautiful cultural/ historical places almost forgotten.
The best way to explore the City of Dubai and its most important attractions is on one of our guided tours with a certified tour guide and become better acquainted with Dubai’s urban history during this guided tour that showcases the amazing story from the past . Come and join us and explore the old part of the city and be amazed by their culture, traditions, and the story of their life a hundred years ago.
Take advantage of the favorable winter climate in Dubai and walking can offer numerous health benefits to people of all ages and fitness level.
Let’s start here…
1. Meeting point at the ticket counter in Sharaf DG (formerly Al Fahidi Metro Station).
2. Visit the Bastakiya area where you can glance the old Arab houses with their famous wind tower and experience the traditional coffee of the Arabs, write your name in Arabic Calligraphy Art, Al Mawaheb Art created by beautiful people with determination and having a chance to meet with local Emirati people around.
3. Continue to walk towards to the oldest building in Dubai that stands until today, AL FAHIDI FORT, which is used as a museum.
4. Stop and have a quick bite of a delicious Shawarma and refreshments.
5. Continue to walk towards Souk Al Kabir (literally known as The Big Market), one of Dubai’s heritage places and one of the oldest markets along Dubai Creek.
6. Ride with Abra boat or the so called famous WATER TAXI to cross the other parts of the city heading towards the final destination of the tour, the DEIRA OLD SPICE AND GOLD SOUK where you can exercise your bartering skills at the spice, textile and gold market. This one of the most visited tourist destinations in Dubai.
At the end of the tour you may use the Dubai Metro or take a cab back to your destination. Our well experience Tour Guide will assist until the last point.
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Dubai Museum entry ticket
- Abra boat ride ticket